Advisory & Consulting
We help clients solidify financial reporting accuracy and analysis, prepare financial statements, and develop efficient accounting policies and procedures.
Financial reporting & management activities
Targeted and accurate financial reporting is critical when making decisions about your business. Our advisory and consulting team helps clients solidify financial reporting accuracy and analysis, prepare financial statements, and develop efficient accounting policies and procedures.
Our entrepreneurial services team offers a variety of monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting and consulting services to help you overcome financial and operating challenges without adding more employees to your payroll. Our goal is to provide sophisticated advising so you can focus on the other core functions needed to grow your business.
We provide full bookkeeping services, including the preparation of balance sheets and income statements (monthly or quarterly), general ledger maintenance, and bank statement reconciliations.
Journal of Accountancy News
- FASB simplifies accounting for convertible instruments, contracts in own equity
- New FAQs address PPP loan forgiveness issues
- TIGTA critiques IRS’s protection of taxpayer data
- AICPA continues to ask Congress to include PPP deductibility in upcoming legislation
- Evaluating blockchain and internal control through a COSO lens