Schofer Dillberg & Co., a growing CPA firm, located in Natick, is seeking a dedicated and dependable tax reviewer to join our team on a part-time basis for the upcoming tax season.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- 5+ years of experience reviewing business, individual and trust income tax returns with intermediate to complex tax profiles
- Proficiency with CCH ProSystem fx or Axcess tax software, ProSystem fx Engagement, BNA Income Tax Planner, and common office applications
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and requests
- Attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Review of tax returns for businesses, individuals and trusts
- Research of income tax issues
- Communication with clients, both written and oral
Schofer Dillberg & Co. offers competitive compensation and benefits, a dynamic learning environment, the ability to grow professionally, and a casual office atmosphere. Flexible agreed-upon hours are available.