Co-founder Ronald Tull has more than 17 years of tax compliance and consulting experience. Ronald focuses his practice on privately owned businesses, professional service organizations, and high-net-worth individuals and families. Ronald has addressed multiple reporting challenges associated with entity selection; estate and gift planning; and multistate tax planning and compliance. Ronald also provides clients with Internal Revenue Service and state examination support and settlement of federal and state tax matters.
- Individual and Corporate Taxation
- Personal Financial Planning
- Taxpayer Advocacy Services
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, Board of Directors
- National Association of Black Accountants
- B.S. in Accounting/Management Information Systems, Northeastern University